Kent’s First Pull

This morning Brett and I took Kent’s many molds off, giving the original the change to breathe for the first time in nearly 3 months. The mothermold came off without too much trouble, though it did break in two places. In the process of removing the front of the rubber mold, we nearly tore Kent’s arm off, and completely removed most of his toes and all of the hair on top of his head. Here he is is torn apart. Then we put the mold back together and poured thick plaster inside. A few hours later, we had an initial casting! It’s got some bubble and filler problems, but it’s solid!

Recent Posts

Recent Papercuts

Menu