Last night began phase two of my rediscovery of watercolor painting. We had a lovely model with poise and very good posture, but her poses we basically all the same. I started focusing on different parts of her body to develop some variety in the evening. Afterwards, I discussed the aspects of my productions that could be improved upon, and it was very helpful. The first 10 minute I did had some problems with the drawing, the second one has transitions that are too harsh. The third one is quite nice and avoids some of the mistakes of the first two, but I was a bit too timid with intensity. I wish I’d had more time. But in the time I had, I should have been braver and brought some cool colors, greens and blues, into the body. Looking forward to next week!